Hi! Today I have a little Easter Treat Pocket for you which is made using the Sale-A-Bration Pretty Pocket Cards kit! You can get this kit for FREE with a $50 US purchase (prior to S/H and tax).
The box is made by taking one of the pocket cards and doing the following:
- Score 1/2″ in from the existing score lines (pretty much score at the tip of the arrows).
- Score 1/2″ out from the original score line (this is scoring on the back panel – so on one edge – score in from the edge at 1/2″
- Score directly below the doily design
- Cut 1″ below the score line made in step 3
- Create tabs in the middle of the bottom by cutting on the two score lines made in steps 1 & 2.
- Add Tear & Tape on the middle tab
- Add Tear & Tape on the back side of the flap under the doily (Tear & Tape cannot be shown in the picture below as it goes on the other side)
- Assemble box and decorate as desired.
Here is a picture of the pocket card scored and cut:
The sentiment is from the Basket Bunch stamp set and is stamped in Pool Party ink on Whisper White card stock. My little box holds jelly beans and a little Lindt Chocolate Bunny.
This is one of the projects my guests made last night at the FREE Sale-A-Bration they earned for placing a $50 order in the month of February.
Three new Sale-A-Bration products were released on Tuesday – have you checked them out yet? Here they are in all their fabulousness!
Shop my on-line store here to earn your FREE products today!
Thanks for stopping by!