Hi! Today I am participating in Kylie Bertucci’s March Project Highlight featuring the stamp set All Things Thanks in the Occasions Catalog! You are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project. You can do that here – http://bit.ly/KyliesMarchHighlights
For my card, I used the Delicate Details Sale-A-Bration set – (FREE with a $50 USA purchase prior to S/H and tax). Here is what I did:
- Align all stamps on the largest clear block in any order.
- Ink with Versamark and stamp on Whisper White card stock.
- Sprinkle on Clear Embossing Powder and tap off excess. Make sure all Versamark is covered with powder.
- Heat set with the heat tool.
- Ink up a sponge brayer with Soft Sky ink – roll over the top of the card.
- Ink up sponge brayer with Marina Mist ink – roll over the middle of the card
- Ink up sponge brayer with Dapper Denim ink – roll over bottom of card. Apply as little or as much ink as you like until you get the Ombre effect you desire.
- Use a paper towel to wipe ink off of the embossed images.
- Layer image on Dapper Denim panel.
- Wrap Basic Black baker’s twine around left hand side of panel.
- Adhere panel to Whisper White base.
- Stamp sentiment in Basic Black ink on whisper white scrap. Die cut with layering oval framelit
- Die cut Dapper Denim oval with Stitched Oval Framelit
- Attach sentiment to Stitched oval then attach to card.
Hope you like my use of the All Things Thanks stamp set! If you do, please go vote for my project here.
Thanks for stopping by!