Hi! Today I thought I’d share with you my Top 10 Retiring Must Haves. If these aren’t already in your collection – I highly recommend them!
- Gorgeous Grunge – This is a great set to add depth and dimension to any project. I am sad to see this one go.
- Endless Birthday Wishes – Love the font on this set – perfect for anyone
- Endless Thanks – See number #2 above
- Special Reason – While I haven’t had much chance to showcase this set in the Occasions Catalog – I do love it. The sentiments and the font jump out at me and it was one of the first bundles I purchased. Unfortunately, the framelits are no longer available – but the set itself is a great addition to anyone’s collection.
- Crazy About You Stamp Set & Hello You Thinlets – Looking for a set that covers so many different needs? Try this one.
- Wetlands – Perfect for masculine cards – from birthday to saying thank you.
- Picture Perfect – 3 step stamping made easy. This photopolymer set is easy to use and makes gorgeous images.
- Elegant & Bitty Butterfly Punches – I love butterflies and have used these punches on so many projects. Add a few rhinestones or pearls down the center to jazz them up. You can also sponge a little ink around the edges.
- Owl Builder Punch – This little guy can be dressed up for any occasion – from weddings, graduations, nurses to just himself.
- Curvy Keepsake Box – this box is so versatile – from holding little chocolates to little toys – it can be dressed up for wedding favors or used as countdown to Christmas boxes. A must have for anyone who gives little gifts.
There you have it. My Top 10 items from the retiring list. Have fun with it! If you need to add any of these to your collection, simply click on the picture below to be taken to my on-line store. The current hostess code is: BC7RAWEH
Thanks for stopping by!