Hi! Today I am sharing a quick gift idea if you are like me, and haven’t finished those gifts for teachers, neighbors, family members and friends.
This is one of the projects attendees made at the Gift Class last week. They are very quick and easy.
- Cut Basic Black card stock at 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score at 5 1/2″ and fold.
- Cut Whisper White 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to the inside.
- Cut Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst and Powder Pink card stock at 4 x 5 1/4″.
- Stamp sentiment across the bottom – this one is from the Floral Phrases coordinating stamp set.
- Run these panels through the Big Shot with the Details Floral thinlets. Use the Big Shot brush and foam pad to remove the little pieces.
- Adhere panels to front of cards.
We did 2 of each color for a total of 6 cards. The sentiment on the second set was from the Dragonfly Dreams “To a wonderful friend….” These were then boxed with 6 envelopes in the clear card cases found in the Holiday Catalog.
If you need to make multiple sets, cut all your card stock, stamp your sentiments, then die cut. Adhere all your layers and package with envelopes.
I am off to The Nutcracker with my daughters – they only have 3 shows left this weekend. Hard to believe we are at our final weekend already. I’ll show you what we made for the cast members in a future post.
Thanks for stopping by!