Hi! Did you try yesterday’s Treat Holder? What did you think?
Back again today with another Valentine Treat holder for you!
This treat holder is perfect for holding a single Lindt Chocolate or a few Hershey Kisses. Just the perfect little treat for someone sweet!
Here are the directions to make this:
- Score an 8 1/2″ x 6″ piece of card stock at 2″ and 4″ on the 6″ side
- Score at 3″ and 5 1/2″ on the 8 1/2″ side.
- Cut off all 4 corners
- Using the Scallop Tag Topper punch, punch the two long ends.
- Make a small mark on the 2 short ends at 1 1/4″
- Score from this mark to the corners on both small sides like this:Your card stock should now look like this:
- Fold on all Score lines. Apply Tear & Tape to one triangular flap on the short side to adhere the back scallop flap.
- Use ribbon to tie the front scallop flap and close the box.
- Decorate as desired.
For my box, I used Melon Mambo for the base and decorated with Designer Series Paper from the Painted With Love Specialty pack. These pieces measure 1 3/4″ x 2 1/4″.
I then used the small scallop circle punch from the Occasions Catalog and adhered with dimensionals a Gold Foil heart created with the Lots to Love framelits. You could add a sentiment to go over the heart or above or below if you’d like. The Ribbon is the Blushing Bride double stitched ribbon.
Pretty quick to put together if you are looking to mass produce a treat. If you need treats that are not food, try small erasers or stickers for children or a piece of jewelry for someone special. Little notes telling the recipient what you love about them would also be sweet to tuck inside.
You’ll find all supplies to make this box in my on-line store! Use Hostess Code: AWRFCDQY when placing your order to receive FREE Glitter & Enamel Epoxy Shapes ($50 order prior to S/H and tax placed by Feb 10) and this tutorial:
Thanks so much for stopping by!