Hi! On Tuesday’s Facebook Live, I shared how to make this fun Double Flap Fold card. Today, I’ll provide the measurements for how to make this card.
First up, all the pieces you will need:
- Base Cardstock – Basic Black – 5 1/2″ x 10″
- – score at 4 1/4 and 8 1/2″ on 10″ side.
- Inside layers – 2 pieces Whisper White – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Outside Layer – Whisper White – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ and 1 3/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5 1/4″ and 1 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Front Flap Base – Whisper White – 3 1/2″ x 7 1/2″ – score at 3 1/2″
- Mat layers – 3 pieces Basic Black – 3 3/8″ x 3 3/8″
- Whisper White – 2 pieces – 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
You’ll find the video on my page here. Just search for the post titled Tuesday’s With Teresa – Double Flap Fold. It is dated March 13.
Here is a view of the inside of the base card:
The images were stamped in Memento ink and colored with the Stampin’ Blends – Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Daffodil Delight sets.
The front flap inside looks like this:
There are two pieces of ribbon used to tie this closed. One piece is attached to the front of the thin flap on the base card after you have adhered the Designer Series Paper but before you attach the small card. The second piece is attached to the inside panel of the small card before you adhere the black mat. You can see this piece in the picture above on the right hand side.
I hope you like today’s fun fold technique and give it a try!
A new tutorial is now available for shopping my on-line store March 16-31st using Hostess Code: BC4G7PJT. Place a $50 (US, prior to S/H and tax) and receive this fun tutorial featuring the Flying Home stamp set:
Also, you can now choose from the following catalog products for your FREE Sale-A-Bration item if you so wish! Please use the item numbers on this flier if choosing as FREE item.
Thanks for stopping by!