Hi! Happy Monday!! I had so much fun Friday night at the Mystery Stamp night and decided to start the week with the card layout I used. Huge thanks to Kim Quade at Kim Plays with Paper for the inspiration.
Isn’t this a fun layout! The stamped image is a flap and a layer behind to write your message! For this card, I used the Under My Umbrella stamp set. The images were stamped in Memento Black ink and colored with Stampin Blends – Real Red, So Saffron, Seaside Spray and Old Olive. The sentiment is stamped in the new Misty Moonlight In Color ink. I used the Stitched Shapes and Layering Circles for the sentiment. A piece of Misty Moonlight In Color Twill Ribbon finishes it off.
The Designer Series Paper is from the Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper pack.
Here are the dimensions:
- Base – Misty Moonlight – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Flap – Misty Moonlight – 3″ x 8 1/2″ – score at 4 1/4″
- Image Panel – Whisper White – 2 3/4″ x 4″ (need 2 – one for the inside)
- Attach Designer Series Paper to the base
- Attach the Flap to the Designer Series Paper (centered would be 1 1/4″ from each end)
- Attach the Image panel to the top of the flap
- Attach the second panel to the inside
If you wanted to save on Designer Series Paper – you could cut two strips that are 1 1/8″ x 4″ to place on each side of the flap once attached to the base.
I have so many fun ideas for this layout – I can’t wait to try them out!
I host Mystery Stamping Zoom Meetings the 3rd Friday of the month – I hope you will consider joining me in September!
Thanks for stopping by!