I am so excited to offer this Card Kit Class featuring the Boho Indigo Project Kit!
You will receive all supplies to make the cards above (excluding adhesives, stamps and ink).
A live ZOOM class will be held on Friday, Feb 12 at 7:30pm EST to assemble the cards!
Can’t make the class? No problem! You will receive a PDF with step-by-step directions to make the cards.
Cost of the class is $35 plus $8 priority shipping and includes the following:
- 6 Card Bases
- 6 Very Vanilla Envelopes
- 24 6″x6″ pieces of Designer Series Paper
- 3 6″x6″ pieces of Embossed Very Vanilla Carstock
- 3 6″x6″ pieces of Very Vanilla Die Cuts with Gold Foil Accents
- 20 Paper Flowers (10 small, 10 large)
- 2 yards of assorted ribbon
- Various die cuts and punch pieces
- Various embossed pieces
- Directions in PDF format
You will need to provide:
- Sentiment Stamps
- Adhesive for assembly
- Inks – Coordinating colors – Misty Moonlight, Garden Green, Night of Navy
For just $15 more, you can also get supplies and directions to make 10 Note Cards (2 each of 5 designs!)
Deadline to register and pay is Feb 1.
Supplies will be mailed by Feb 7
US Residents only!
You can also purchase just the PDF instructions for this class for $20. The PDF will be emailed on Feb 14. Add-on the Note Card set instructions for $5 more.
Please email email@example.com to register for class. Please include PayPal email address and if you would like to get the Note Card Add-on.