Hi! It’s been a rough week for me and there are a few people who have shown their support which I truly appreciate. This card is for them.
I love the added texture that using an Embossing Folder adds to this card. The Designer Series Paper and the Basic White background are all embossed with the Cross Hatch from the Basics 3D Embossing Folders released as part of the On Line Exclusives this month.
The dimensions for this card:
- Base – Pretty Peacock (returning in May) – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ and folded
- Basic White – 4″ x 5 1/4″, embossed with the Crosshatch folder
- Pretty Peacock mats: 2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″, 1 3/4″ x 3″, 3″ x 1 14″
- Designer Series Paper: 2″ x 3 1/2″, 1 1/2″ x 2 3/4″, embossed with Crosshatch folder
- Basic White: 2 3/4″ x 1″ (for sentiment)
The sentiment is stamped in Pretty Peacock ink. A few Frosted Dots were added as an accent (also available as part of the Online Exclusives).
I did use dimensionals to help offset the layers on the right hand side of the second DSP panel and the sentiment.
I hope this inspires you to try adding texture to your cards with Embossing folders – I love how this card turned out.
Thanks for stopping by!