Hi! Well, today is the day – the Last Chance List for the Annual Catalog is now live and I thought I’d share my Top 10 (ok, so maybe I cheated a little) – I’m sad to see go and that you might want to check out:
1) Friends Are Like Seashells – Stamp Set, Dies (Seaside Seashells), and Seashells 3D Embossing Folder – I truly LOVE these 3 products and am sad to see them go. The ability to add detail to the shells and die cut them sold me on this bundle when it first came out.
2) Stitched Greenery Die – This is a single die that leaves a subtle background and I used it for all card types – from Christmas to Sympathy to birthday – it just adds a sweet touch – whether used on an accent piece or the full background. I think this die got overlooked by quite a few people.
3) Split Card Dies – this is another die set that I think is easy to overlook. I know I did when the catalog first came out last year. The lattice looking die went so well over Designer Series Paper – especially the bold ones – to give it a stunning look.
5) Stamparatus – while I haven’t often demonstrated this on my Facebook Lives – I use this especially for mass production – from little stamps to big – it is the perfect tool for these projects.
6) Layering Circles and Stitched Rectangle Dies – these are a staple in my paper crafting and am so sad to see them go. If you don’t already have these two sets – grab them – you won’t regret it. Did you know the Stitched Rectangles fit inside the Scalloped Contour die cuts?
7) Pear Pizzazz and Pale Papaya – two of my favorite ink colors. Tho I have hope that Pale Papaya may make it back in a future color refresh. Make sure you grab a re-inker and card stock for any of your favorites that are leaving us.
9) Count On Me Stamp Set – love this set for sending encouragement to others. Being someone on the path of surviving breast cancer, I found this set perfect for creating cards for others on the same path.
There you have it – my Top 10 from the Annual Catalog. If you are missing any of these in your collection, shop today! These are all available while supplies last.
Thanks for stopping by!