Hi! Today I am hopping with the Stamp It! Group for a Halloween/Fall themed hop!
I came across this fun and easy fold and thought I’d share it with you today for my fall card.
I used Lovely as a Tree for my center panel giving it fall colors. I colored directly with markers on the stamp, then used a blender pen and ink to fill in the trunk and grass. The birds are hand drawn with a marker. I sponged a bit of Soft Sky around the tree. The sentiment is from One Big Meaning. I colored the Thank You with the Cajun Craze marker so that I could omit the other words on the stamp. The acorns are from Painted Harvest and stamped in Crumb Cake for the nut and Early Espresso for the top.
The Designer Paper on the outside is from the Painted Autumn Designer Series pack. The inside panels are from the Wood Textures Designer Series stack.
So, how do you make the card. Here are the directions:
- Base: 4 1/4″ x 8″ – score at 1 1/4″, 2 1/2″, 5 1/2″ and 6 3/4″
- Fold down on the 1 1/4″ and 6 3/4″ score lines and up on the other two.
- Designer Series Paper Panels measure 1″ x 4″.
- The center image panel is 2 1/2 x 3 3/4. The Cajun Craze mat is 2 3/4 x 4″.
- The sentiment panel is 1″ x 5 1/4″. The Early Espresso mat is 1 1/4″ x 5 1/2″.
- To attach the bridge, lay the card so it is folded on the left hand side but flat on the right hand side. See picture below.
- Apply Tear & Tape to just the two ends of the bridge so that the card can move and stand upright.
- The size of the card allows for mailing in our standard card envelopes.
I hope you like my card!
Leave a comment below with #stampitcontest to win this awesome prize!
Congratulations to our August Hop Winner!
Make sure you hop on to see all the other great projects!
Thanks for stopping by!