Hi! Welcome to the Team Stamp It Spring Fling Blog Hop! I am happy to share with you my Spring creation using the You’re Inspiring Stamp Set from the Occasions Catalog!
For my project, I created this card set complete with box and 4 cards and envelopes.
For the cards, I stamped the daffodils on a piece of 2 1/2″ x 3″ piece of Thick Whisper White using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. These were colored with Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends markers. The corners were rounded using the Corner Rounder on the Envelope Punch Board. Black Baker’s Twine was tied around the bottom of the panel.
This was mounted on the leaf print pattern from the Daisy Delight Designer Series Paper pack that is 2 7/8″ x 3 3/8″ with the corners rounded.
The Base of the card is Thick Whisper White 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″ and folded with a bone folder. The sentiment is stamped in the lower right corner in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
I did 2 of each sentiment. I think I prefer the longer bow on the birthday card.
Now the box.
To make the box top:
- Cut a piece of Thick Whisper White 7 1/2″ x 8 1/2″.
- Score at 1 1/4″ and 7 1/4″ on the 8 1/2″ side.
- Rotate 90 degrees and score at 3 1/8″ and 4 3/8″ on the 7 1/2″ side.
- Cut on the 3 1/8″ and 4 3/8″ score lines on the 7 1/2″ side to form tabs.
- Stamp the front panel with the Daffodils in Memento Black Ink.
- Color with Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends.
- Fold on all score lines.
- Adhere the tabs to the back panel using Tear & Tape.
- Place Tear & Tape on the front tabs and adhere to the back tabs to make lid.
For the Bottom:
- Cut a piece of Old Olive Card Stock 8 3/8″ x 9″.
- Score at 1 1/4″ and 7 1/8″ on the 8 3/8″ side.
- Rotate 90 degrees and score at 3 and 4 1/4″ on the 9″ side.
- Cut on the 3 and 4 1/4″ score lines to the score lines on both sides to form tabs.
- Use Tear & Tape to adhere tab to back (longer panel).
- Use Tear & Tape to adhere the front tabs (short panel) to the back tabs.
- Use Paper Snips to cut at an angle the side tabs from the front panel to the back panel.
- Place lid on top.
I love how this project turned out! What do you think?
Leave a comment below to be entered to win this great kit!
Congratulations to our January winner!
Visit these blogs to see more Spring Awesomeness!
New Sale-A-Bration items were released Feb 16th!! Love the new Blossoming Basket Bundle for a $100 (US, prior to S/H and tax) order – it is fabulous! And the Springtime Foils Designer Series Paper is GORGEOUS!!
You’ll find these items in the brochure to the right! Shop my on-line store to get your FREE goodies today! Hostess Code: NYGZFRDW
Also, all orders $50 (US, prior to S/H and tax) placed between Feb 15-Feb 28 will receive this tutorial featuring the adorable stamp set – We Must Celebrate!
Thanks for stopping by!