Say that a few times quick! Today I have the cards I shared in my Facebook Live this past week featuring the Come to Gather Suite. Being a big lover of fall, this set is perfect for me!
First up, we have this fun fold called the Joy Fold Card.
I just love the colors in the Come To Gather Designer Series Paper and used that for my color pallet on this card.
Here are the dimensions for each of the layers:
- Base: Mint Macaron – 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″ – score at 5 1/2″
- Flap: Pretty Peacock – 3″ x 8″ – score at 4″
- DSP 1: 5 1/4 ” x 4″
- DSP 2: 2 3/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White: 3 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ – need 2
Here is the card opened up:
The second card features the Overlay Fold:
I had a lot of fun with the leaves in this card – I dipped the die itself onto the ink pad before running it through the Big Shot!
Here are the dimensions for these layers:
- Base: Early Espresso – 5 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ – score the 5 1/4″ side at 1″
- Overlay Panel: Early Espresso – 4″ x 4 3/16″
- DSP: Come to Gather – 3 3/4″ x 3″
- Whisper White: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Optional (not used in this card) for front: 3 1/2″ x 2 3/4″
- Scraps: Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Here is the video showcasing how both cards are made:
Hope you enjoyed these 2 fun folds today!
Thanks for stopping by!
One thought on “A Few Fun Folds”
So happy to see you again…love cards, folds, and paper…see you soon.