Hi! Today I am playing along with Kylie’s International Blog Highlights! I had so much fun last month and decided to play along this month.
Our theme is once again Thanks. With everything going on in the world today, it is extremely important that we show appreciation to those around us.
I first shared this style of fold back in August 2018. I hadn’t used it since, and decided that this new suite (available now and debuting in the 2020 Annual Catalog) was perfect!
I love the Designer Series Paper and felt it made the perfect background for my card. The flower is stamped with Early Espresso ink and colored with So Saffron and Old Olive markers. The sentiment is stamped in Terracotta Tile ink.
The cardstock dimensions are:
- Base: Terracotta Tile – 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Base Layers:
- Early Espresso – 4″ x 5 1/4″ – need 2 (one for the front and one for the back)
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5 1/4″ – (for the back)
- Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Early Espresso – 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Pop-out: Early Espresso – 2 3/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Pop-out Layers –
- Terracotta Tile – 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- Whisper White – 2 1/4″ x 3″
- Scraps for second part of sentiment and flowers
For the Base, score the 4 1/4″ x 11″ at 1/2″, 2″, 4″ and 5 1/2″
For the Pop-out, score the 2 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ at 1/2″ and 2″ on the 5 1/2″ side
Here is the video (it is the second card) on how to put it all together.
If you enjoyed this card, I’d love your vote – just pop over here and click on the heart for my card to vote for it!
The Ornate Garden suite is now available for purchase. Just shop my on-line store for your favorite ones.
Thanks for stopping by!