Hi! Today is my birthday so I have a cute Gift Card holder to share with you featuring the Way To Goat stamp set!
This stamp set is adorable! I shared this card with a group of ladies during a workshop and then decided to use it during this past week’s Facebook Live. It is just that cute not to share!
Here’s what you need: (dimensions below are height by length)
- Base Cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 8″ – score at 2 1/2″ on the 8″ side.
- Base Cardstock – 3 3/4″ x 8″ – score at 4″ and fold in half.
- Coordinating Mat Cardstock – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Coordinating Mat Cardstock – 4 1/8″ x 2 3/8″
- Coordinating Mat Cardstock – 3″ x 3″
- Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 2 1/4″
- Designer Series Paper – 3 5/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Designer Series Paper – 2″ x 4″
- Neutral Cardstock – 3 5/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Neutral Cardstock – 2 7/8″ x 2 7/8″
The assembly for this card is shown in this video:
The goat is stamped in Memento Black Ink and colored with Stampin’ Blends. The one above uses Smoky Slate and Petal Pink. In the video, I switched to Gray Granite for the goat.
One important tip – adhere the ribbon to the very base before adhering any of the layers. If you forget this step, you could just wrap the ribbon around the back of the card as well.
The Designer Series Paper used is the Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper from the 2020 Annual Catalog. It is on sale this month for 15% off! This paper is perfect for both male and female cards – I LOVE when my paper packs are versatile and have patterns and colors for anyone!
Here’s the inside view:
Thanks for stopping by!