Hi and Good Morning! It is a rainy Saturday here for me and I could use a little brightening up – so decided to share with you today this fun interactive card featuring one of my favorite sets that is sadly retiring on May 3.
The images for this card are from the Under My Umbrella stamp set. The set along with the coordinating Umbrella Builder punch are both leaving us on May 3. I die cut squares using the two largest stitched squares from the Stitched Shapes Dies (also retiring on May 3).
The boots and flowers are stamped with Black Memento Ink and colored with the following Stampin’ Blends: Real Red, Pool Party, Old Olive and So Saffron.
I did mention the card is interactive – if you pull on the ribbon, the boots flip open to reveal this:
Isn’t that so cool? These are so easy to make!
You will need the following supplies to make this card:
- Base Pool Party – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″ and fold in half
- Layer Basic White – 5″ x 3 3/4″ – I embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder (A favorite that is also retiring)
- Strip Pool Party – 2″ x 6″ – score at 2″ and 2 1/2″
- Tag Topper Punch (also retiring)
- Classic Label Punch (also retiring)
- Tear & Tape
- Whisper White Crinkled Ribbon
- Scraps of Pool Party – to die cut largest square
- Scraps of Basic White – to die cut second largest square – need 2
You can see how to make this fun interactive card in this video:
Please let me know if you have any questions – I’m happy to answer them!
Just a reminder, the following items used in this card are retiring and are available while supplies last – so if they aren’t a part of your crafting supplies – click on the link below the item to head over to my store to get them before they are gone.
Thanks for stopping by!