Hi! How are you today? Did you get a chance to check out the fun Z-Fold card yesterday? As promised, I am back today with another fun fold featuring the Playing in the Rain Bundle.
Isn’t this guy just the cutest? I love this suite and this fold. It is pretty easy to do and the critters make such fun cards.
Here are the dimensions for the pieces needed:
- Base – Basic Gray – 8 1/4″ x 4 1/4″, score at 5 1/2″
- Basic White – 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Basic Gray – 5 1/2″ x 3″, score at 5″
- Designer Series Paper – Umbrellas – 2 1/2″ x 4″
- Designer Series Paper – Rain – 4 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Basic White Scraps for bunny and sentiment
- Balmy Blue strip – 2 3/4″ x 1/4″
The bunny is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Combo pack for the rain jacket, Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends for the ears and nose, and Smoky Slate light and Balmy Blue light Stampin’ Blends for the puddle. Please note that the coordinating die will ONLY cut the bunny, so you will need to use Paper Snips to cut out the puddle.
The sentiment from Happy Labels is stamped on a Basic White scrap and the flag tail is created using the Banners Pick A Punch. The Balmy Blue strip is also created with the same punch.
Here is a view of the card opened up :
The second card in this video shows you how to assemble the card.
I hope you enjoyed this fun fold today. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by!