with keeping track of birthdays for family and friends? I know I do! Stampin’ Up! had designed the perfect solution with the Birthday Card Organizer Kit!
This kit comes with the pocket organizer – just add the months on each page! AND – 12 cards – 6 each of 2 designs (the one in the middle and the one on the right). There is no stamping required to assemble the kit and it comes complete with adhesive and dimensionals for easy assembly of the cards!
If you have a hard-to-buy for friend, neighbor, co-worker, or family member, consider purchasing the kit and either put it together for them before gifting it, or wrap it as is and let them have some crafty fun! Better yet, purchase a few kits and get together with those friends and family members and assemble them together! The instructions are easy to follow AND you’ll have fun crafting together!
You can also expand the contents of the kit as I did – the middle card has a water color backing – simply cut this card in half at the fold and use the back for another card – as I did with the card on the left. You’ll need to add Basic White cardstock for your base and decorate with stamps on hand.
The Kit Contains:
- One 8″ x 10″ (20.3 x 25.4 cm) monthly planner with space to record birthdays each month as well as a pocket sleeve to hold birthday cards.
- Includes 12 full-size birthday cards, 6 of 2 designs, and 12 coordinating envelopes.
- Includes Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Adhesive-Backed Embellishments, and Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Includes die-cut florals and pieces ready for you to use—no prep work required!
- Includes sticker sentiments and die-cut labels in Dutch, English, French, and German
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Evening Evergreen, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, and Soft Succulent
Purchase your kits today and cross off family and friends from your gift giving list! Shop Birthday Card Organizer Kit.
Thanks for stopping by!